Online Complaint Form

You can file a complaint form with the ADC online or write a letter and mailing it in. If you file your complaint online, we suggest you print a copy of the form after you fill it out, so you will have a copy for your files. Once you clear the form or close the browser, you will not be able to retrieve your information.

You can send a complaint letter (please do NOT send us your originals copy) of your documents to:

ADC P.O. Box 240462

Anchorage, AK 99524-0462

It’s up to you to determine how much personal information you want to provide. Providing your contact information will make it easier if we need to reach you to obtain additional information about your complaint.